Have you planned to visit the United States in the near future to spend your holiday? If yes, then please include in your list to visit Times Square that located in New York.Times Square is situated in the center of New York at the main intersection in Manhattan area. It has Broadway and Seventh Avenue intersection that stretches along West 42nd road to West 47th.
Previously, Times Square was called Longacre Square and later on it was changed into Times Square after Times Building was built in April 1904. You can notice the building as it has a very big advertisement banner and television. In addition, it is an icon of New York and called “intersection of the world” as Times Square is the busiest intersection in the world.
The area of Times Square has been always busy and becomes the most attractive place to be advertised through television, music video, or any other events, that makes it easily recognized by many people in the world.Find some products from fashion to accessories in many shops in the area. Besides, Times Square has some boutiques that sell some famous fashion brands. You can find the price varies from the cheaper product to the most expensive one.
In case you feel hungry, Times Square has many restaurants and cafe which are very easy to find. If you don’t want to enter one of the restaurants there, then you can select any fast food to fill your stomach.
Accommodation At Times Square
Hotels near at Broadway are very expensive, if you can manage to spend some extra money than you may book your hotel near with times square, usually a three star start from $150 per night. In another part of the city, you may find hotels below $100. If you want budget travel than book your hotel little far, transportation is cheap in the city.
Things to Do at Times Square, New York
One of the most interesting things to do at Times Square is to call to your friends or family ask them to open the live cam of times square and see all your activities in there. Yes, there are many live cam in the Times Square area and you may also see the area live at any time. If you feel it’s a stupid idea then read the further things to do ;).
1. Visit the museum of modern art and enjoy its amazing collection of modern and contemporary American art.
2. If you are interested in space and the universe, then visit Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, where you can experience the first space shuttle Enterprise, a Cold War-era submarine Growler, and the world’s fastest jets.
3. Tired of museums than visit Carnegie Hall and Enjoy on of the most prestigious venues in the world for both classical music and popular music.
4. Visit Dave And Busters, a fun place for whole family. You may eat, drink and play games as well in there.
5. Love Shopping than visit 5’th avenue and Shop to your heart’s content at world most leading brand names including Abercrombie & Fitch, American Girl Place, Burberry, Saks Fifth Avenue, Apple, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Ferragamo, and Ugg.Times Square is the hub of all commercial institutions and world leading brands.