If you wish to make your holiday a memorable one and want to be at your second home, then Mardan Palace is the best one to pick from. The adornment of the hotel comes from the Ottoman Empire, and makes the visitors feel like Sultans with their awesome service.
Location: The Mardan Palace is located in Lara, Antalya, Turkey. This is believed to be The Mediterranean’s and Europe’s posh lodging house.
The Mardan Palace hotel also had the members of the football clubs – Shakhtar Donetsk and Steaua Bucharest to be their symbolic guests. The total construction cost of the palace comes to $1.4 billion.
Mardan Palace houses the largest swimming pool in the Mediterranean. It also has 5 inbuilt giant aquariums that comprise about 2,400 species of fish. This grandeur hotel reflects the relic of Turkey, resembling the Dolmabahce Palace.
Mardan Palace Rooms and Charges:
The deluxe hotel embraces 560 rooms, which is charged at $360 a night. It also has two Regal Suite Rooms, which has a private pool within. The cost of this suite room is $14,000 per night. All the rooms are furnished with the latest multi-media systems. 24/7 butler services are also offered in all suites.
The spa was designed by the World famous Spa designers from KLAFS. Steaming, Aromatherapy and Salt baths are also offered in the hotel. A wide range of massaging service is offered here including the medical spa.
Restaurants & Bars:
There are different varieties of Diners available within The Mardan Palace viz., Russian, French, Turkish, Sea foods, Mediterranean, Thai and Japanese. There are selections available in the bar too, especially, American, Jazz, Moonlight and night clubs.
• The Mardan Palace abodes Europe’s solitary swimming reef which attracts divers from around the world.
• It has a mega theater with a seating capacity of 900 members, which provides world class entertainment to visitors.
• A remarkable golf course is present in the hotel, which was designed by Jack Nicklaus.
• The furnishings in the hotel are made of expensive materials like, Italian Marble and the paintings are made with Gold Leaves.
• The guests are welcomed with Champagne.
• The lobby has mild music played at all times.
• The babies are offered free food on prescribed menu, which can be availed at any time of the day.
If you wish to see heaven during your lifetime, visit The Mardan Palace and feel relaxed and rejuvenated with the services of the hotel.